At last, the breathtaking, action-packed finale of the #1 bestselling Trials of Apollo series is here!
"A clash of mythic intrigues and centuries of pop culture to thrill die-hard and new fans alike."--Kirkus Reviews
- #1 New York Times best-selling series
- Rick Riordan is considered the "storyteller of the gods" because of his five #1 New York Times bestselling series based on mythology
- The conclusion of the Percy Jackson saga
- A new take on Greek and Roman mythology from the point of view of a fallen god
- Brings back beloved demigod characters from the Percy Jackson and Heroes of Olympus series
- Introduces new demigods
- Villains are based on Roman emperors
- Features a diverse cast with people from all kinds of backgrounds and lifestyles
- Perfect for middle schoolers but can be enjoyed by older readers, too
Will the Greek god Apollo, cast down to earth in the pathetic mortal form of a teenager named Lester Papadopoulos, finally regain his place on Mount Olympus?
Lester's demigod friends at Camp Jupiter just helped him survive attacks from bloodthirsty ghouls, an evil Roman king and his army of the undead, and the lethal emperors Caligula and Commodus. Now the former god and his demigod master Meg must follow a prophecy uncovered by Ella the harpy. Lester's final challenge will be at the Tower of Nero, back in New York.
Will Meg have a last showdown with her father?
Will this helpless form of Apollo have to face his arch nemesis, Python?
Who will be on hand at Camp Half-Blood to assist?
These questions and more will be answered in this book that all demigods are eagerly awaiting.---from the publisher
416 pages 978-1484746455 Ages 10-14
Keywords: Roman mythology, action/adventure, fantasy and magic, gods and goddesses, part of a series, 10 year old, 11 year old, 12 year old, 13 year old, 14 year old