Yummy food and football games and family that's come to play - What are you thankful for on this Thanksgiving Day? A little mouse is thankful for their friends and family, good food to share, and fun games to play. This warm and inviting fall picture book is a wonderful way to start a family conversation about being grateful and kind, not just at Thanksgiving but all year long! A perfect gift to bring to begin fall family celebrations or celebrate baby's First Thanksgiving. Plus it's made in America!---from the publisher
16 pages 978-1646386499 Ages 2-4
Keywords: Thanksgiving, thankfulness, gratitude, holidays, customs and traditions, board book, 2 year old, 3 year old, 4 year old
Check out more Thanksgiving and holiday board books from Cottage Door Press!
- Teach your children the importance of thankfulness and gratitude is this adorable board book that's made in America!
- Fun rhyming story entertains while teaching language patterns to babies and toddlers in their first years.
- Cute illustrations and storyline will keep toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarteners entertained and engaged
- Sturdy board pages are easy to grasp, great for practicing fine motor skills for younger kids. Older children can practice reading together with the family.
- Perfect gift to teach your little boys or girls what to be grateful for, first Thanksgivings, autumn baby showers, and more!