From the dazzling bestselling duo Jane O’Connor and Robin Preiss Glasser comes a story for fashionistas everywhere. It’s a grand opening!
Welcome to Fancy Nancy's Fabulous Fashion Boutique! Here you can find the fanciest almost-new outfits, accessories, jewelry, and lots more. There's even a necklace with real rhinestones for sale. Ooh la la!
The fashion boutique is a huge success, but it's also Nancy's little sister's birthday. And when it starts to rain, her birthday party might be ruined. Nancy knows she has to come up with an idea—a brilliant one—and fast.
In this très chic story, Nancy shows once again that sometimes all you need is a little improvising to turn a fiasco into something fancy.
Ooh la la! Fancy Nancy is starring in her own fabulous TV show on Disney Junior. Read the books that started it all!---from the publisher
32 pages 978-0061235924 Ages 4-8
Keywords: fashions, business, sisters, birthday, problem solving, helping others, family life, sisterhood, 4 year old, 5 year old, 6 year old, 7 year old, 8 year old, part of a series
- Fancy Nancy
- Fancy Nancy and the Posh Puppy
- Fancy Nancy: Bonjour, Butterfly
- Fancy Nancy: Splendiferous Christmas
- Fancy Nancy and the Fabulous Fashion Boutique
- Fancy Nancy and the Mermaid Ballet
- Fancy Nancy: Fanciest Doll in the Universe
- Fancy Nancy and the Wedding of the Century
- Fancy Nancy: Saturday Night Sleepover
- Fancy Nancy: Oodles of Kittens