Reading with your kids has a profound impact on their development, and now it's easier than ever!
In Treasure Island in 20 Minutes a Day, the unabridged text of the exciting story of Jim Hawkins, the pirates, and Long John Silver is broken down into easy, twenty-minute chunks―perfect for daily read-alouds. Thoughtful questions after each passage boost comprehension and facilitate meaningful discussion, while definitions in the margins make it easy for parents to explain what challenging words might mean. Learn vocabulary, strengthen literacy, introduce the classics, and bond over beautiful literature with Treasure Island in 20 Minutes a Day!---from the publisher
200 pages 978-1638191421 Ages 8-12
Keywords: classics, read aloud, action/adventure, part of a series, 8 year old, 9 year old, 10 year old, 11 year old, 12 year old
Editor's note: This is part of the "Read With Me" series and includes discussion questions, definitions and more.
Other titles in the Read-With-Me Kids Classics series:
- A Christmas Carol in 20 Minutes a Day
- The Secret Garden in 20 Minutes a Day
- Peter Pan in 20 Minutes a Day
- The Wind in the Willows in 20 Minutes a Day
- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland in 20 Minutes a Day
- The Wonderful Wizard of Oz in 20 Minutes a Day