Meet Eileen Spinelli http://www.eileenspinelli.com/
Her biography: http://www.eileenspinelli.com/eileen.htm
Eileen Spinelli is the author of many picture books and poetry collections, including A Big Boy Now, Hug a Bug, and the bestselling When Mama Comes Home Tonight, among others. When she writes a story, she has an instant audience: her twenty-five grandchildren and husband, Jerry (also a writer). Aside from story making, Eileen teaches creative writing and poetry. The Spinellis live in Media, Pennsylvania.–https://www.harpercollins.com/blogs/authors/eileen-spinelli
Hobbies and other interests: Travel, herb gardening, old movies, anything to do with tea: tea parties, afternoon tea, collecting teapots.—encyclopedia.com
A few selected titles:
- Thanksgiving at the Tappletons. New York: HarperCollins, 1982.
- Somebody Loves You, Mr. Hatch. New York: Bradbury Press, 1991.
- Lizzie Logan Gets Married. New York: Simon & Schuster, 1997.
- When Mama Comes Home Tonight. New York: Simon & Schuster, 1998.
- Night Shift Daddy. New York: Hyperion, 2000.
- In My New Yellow Shirt. New York: H. Holt, 2001.
- Kittycat Lullaby. New York: Hyperion Books, 2001.
- What do Angels Wear? New York: HarperCollins, 2001.
- Here Comes the Year. New York: H. Holt, 2002.
- Do You Have a Hat? New York: Simon & Schuster, 2004.
- While You Are Away. New York: Hyperion Books, 2004.
From 1996-2000 http://www.eileenspinelli.com/1996-2000.htm
From 2001-2003 http://www.eileenspinelli.com/2001-2003.htm
From 2004-2006 http://www.eileenspinelli.com/2004-2006.htm
From 2007-2009 http://www.eileenspinelli.com/2007-2009.htm
From 2010-2012 http://www.eileenspinelli.com/2010-2012.htm
From 2013-2016 http://www.eileenspinelli.com/2013-2016.htm
From 2017-Present http://www.eileenspinelli.com/2013-2016.htm
Contact Eileen Spinelli: [email protected]