NASCAR legend Dale Earnhardt Jr. teaches children to face their fears as they follow Buster--a rescued race car who navigates new challenges and learns to never give up!
Sometimes kids need a little inspiration to make it to the finish line! In Buster's Trip to Victory Lane, Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s flair for originality, humor, and fun shines through as Buster the race car teaches kids to face their fears. When Coach Chomp rescues Buster from a failed racing team, Buster has to figure out how to race with new teammates, learn to keep going even after he makes mistakes, and try with all his might to make it to the finish line before all the other cars!
Roaring with bright and energetic illustrations, this race car storybook
- is ideal for car-crazy kids ages 4 to 8, Dale Earnhardt Jr. fans, and followers of NASCAR and motorsports
- teaches kids perseverance whether they are starting something new, are struggling to learn a difficult skill, or need motivation to keep trying when life is tough
- is a great read-aloud for story time at home, libraries, and schools
- has a brightly foiled jacket and full-color pictures
- is a perfect choice for birthday parties, for car rides and road trips, as a Christmas stocking stuffer, or as a central feature in a gift basket
This laugh-out-loud jacketed picture book brimming with adventure, encouragement, and humor will fill your child's emotional tank with the fuel they need to overcome any obstacle on the track and finish that final lap!---from the publisher
40 pages 978-1400233342 Ages 4-8
Keywords: race cars, racing, humor, fun, dealing with fears, making mistakes, 4 year old, 5 year old, 6 year old, 7 year old, 8 year old